Having a baby is a great and joyous blessing. Having that little one growing inside you is a miracle. The first trimester of pregnancy is the most difficult one and the most fulfilling one. Buy boppy pregnancy pillow for comfort in pregnancy.
You will not be fully aware of all the changes that are taking place in your body growing this little bundle of joy. Pregnancy is different for each women, and nobody experiences all the same symptoms and things. Everyone’s body is different. Some women sail through the pregnancy not having any symptoms at all while others feel completely miserable and sick.
- Bleeding. Some women experience a small amount of bleeding during pregnancy, not at all, or have a full on period. If you have a heavy amount of bleeding that seeing your doctor urgently is recommended.
- Breast Tenderness. Your breast being tender is the earliest sign of pregnancy. As they are getting ready to grow milk for your unborn baby. Wearing a support bra can help with your breast feeling heavy.
- Constipation. During pregnancy is needed that you drink plenty of water to contain this symptom. Food gets digested slower because the walls of those muscles slow down. Physical activity and plenty of water can help with this.
- Discharge. This is normal early in the pregnancy as it is your body going through the process of pregnancy. However, if this discharge begins to smell then that is a cause for concern and you should see your doctor.
- Fatigue. During the first three months of pregnancy your body will feel tired, because of all the new changes that it is going through.
- Urination. During every trimester you will feel a great need to use the restroom. That is because your unborn baby is resting just above your bladder.
- Heartburn. You will have many different food cravings during pregnancy as your little one is hungry and you are hungry. Some of these food will also make you have heartburn. Some say if your child has a great amount of hair then you will also have a lot of heartburn.
- Morning sickness. Your body is growing a life inside of it. All the changes are hard on your body then to include morning sickness. Which is not only in the morning, but it is called that. Most nights you will be running to the bathroom and letting out all the food that you have eaten.
- Weight. It is very important that you maintain a healthy amount of weight not just for you but also for your growing baby. Morning sickness will cause you to feel sick and not want to eat, but it is important to eat regular meals. If at all possible one should eat smaller more frequent meals. That would also help with all the throwing up.
The first trimester of pregnancy can be a hard one, but if you eat right, exerisce, and get plenty of rest you will be just fine.